Monday, January 09, 2006

Chinmaya's Marriage & Homecoming

I had a very long break from my work. I had a 11-day break from the same old work routine. Was very eager to go home on the 20th december. I attended a function at Dharwad on the 24th and left for B'lore the same night. It was my good ol'pal Chinmaya's wedding. The most amazing thing is that all the people I knew and thought would never have a love marriage like Bandi, Chinmaya, Ranjeet...., but alas all of them had a love marriage. As the old going says that "all dogs that bark need not bite".

It was a nice feeling as I met couple of good friends from KREC - Surfya, Ajya, Bandi, Gopya, Nagya, Chetya, Bramhya, Sushya and of course Chinmaya. Ashwin from KREC and Purushottam from Belgaum were also there on the occasion. Vinay purposefully did not make it to the marriage for his own good reasons. Met Ajay and Chinmaya after a long long time of 5 years. The rest I had bumped in sometime or the other. I stayed at Veerya's house and had a nice time with him too. The 26th was spent with Veerya and Gopi.

From 27th to 1st January 2006 was at home with my family. My sister's Madhakka and Nitakka were there alongwith their kids. Had a nice time with them. The motto for my whole trip apart from meeting my friends at B'lore was - "Do absolutely nothing". This motto was a great success.

Came back to apli Mumbai on 2nd Jan 2006. The first week was OK and was still in the "Do absolutely nothing" mode. Well have fallen in the groove of work lately.

1 comment:

Ajay said...

yen nadshi le girya?