Monday, January 09, 2006

Lonely Times

Of late I have found myself very lonely in life and a deep feeling to runaway from myself. I want to run away from all the problems, all work, all tasks, all colleagues..... But deep within I am also aware that it is no use running away from the problems. When the going gets tough, the tough get going is the philosophy which I have mentally adapted but has been very difficult for me to cope up with this. Basically neither my life - I mean professional and career has not been going as I thought it would.

Professionally I need to hang in for few more weeks and then only expect a change in fortunes, but at the moment it is all in a disarray. Gave 1 or 2 iinterviews but the requirement turned out to be something else compared to my profile. Want to apply in B'lore - based company but no oppurtunities are coming up. Thought I will grow within my organisation but the initial feelers suggest that it is going to be really tough finding a practice to avail my services good or bad work seems secondary now. The company gives a 15% hike and an almost equal amount as a performance bonus. This will be provided by March-end so need to hang in till then. The problem I feel is that I should not do a hara-kiri and get into something undesirable. There could be some oppurtunities in Pune or a Hyderabad but will push there only in mid-Feb.

Personal front I am looking for a life companion. There was a lean patch in the last month or so and am looking forward to it. I have met 2 girls so far but something did not click i mean, there was no bells ringing in my head yeah this is the girl I want to marry. Would like to marry a girl whose expectation levels can be met and the same needs to be true vice-versa too. My expectations of a good wife are that she should be working and should be lively enough to keep my life alive and ticking.

1 comment:

Ajay said...

Girya, don't worry. You will find one soon.